Follow these simple steps to uninstall a printer from a Mac.
Checkout this video:
Uninstalling a printer from a Mac computer is a straightforward process that can be completed in just a few steps. Whether you’re taking the printer with you to another location or simply no longer need it, uninstalling it only takes a minute or two.
What you need to know
In order to uninstall a printer from a Mac, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the “Applications” folder and open the “Utilities” folder.
2. Locate and double-click on the “Printer Setup Utility” icon.
3. Select the printer that you want to remove from the “Printers” list.
4. Click on the “-” button at the bottom of the list.
5. You will be prompted to confirm the removal of the selected printer; click on “OK” to proceed.
Here’s how to uninstall a printer from a Mac:
1. Click the Apple menu and select “System Preferences.”
2. Click “Printers & Scanners.”
3. Select the printer you want to remove in the list of printers and scanners on the left side of the window, then click the “-” (minus) button below the list.
4. Click “Delete Printer” when prompted.
There are a few important considerations to take into account when uninstalling a printer from a Mac. One is that you will need to delete the printer from the list of available devices in the System Preferences. Another is that you may need to delete any existing print jobs in the queue. Finally, you will need to make sure that your computer is no longer set as the default printer.
Here are the basic steps to uninstall a printer from a Mac:
1. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
2. Click on the Printers & Scanners preference pane.
3. Select the printer you want to remove in the list of devices on the left.
4. Click the minus button (-) at the bottom of the list to delete the selected printer.
We hope this article helped you uninstall your printer from your Mac. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know in the comments section below.