If you’re ready to get rid of Grammarly, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall the program from your computer.
Checkout this video:
If you’ve decided that you no longer want to use Grammarly, you can uninstall it from your computer. Keep in mind that this will delete all of your Grammarly data, so be sure to export any documents that you want to keep before proceeding.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is a software program that is designed to improve your writing skills. It is available as a free online service or as a paid premium service. The premium service provides more features and benefits than the free service.
If you decide that you no longer want to use Grammarly, you can uninstall it from your computer.
Why Would You Uninstall Grammarly?
Grammarly is a great tool that can help you improve your writing. However, there are some people who feel that it is not necessary and prefer to uninstall it. If you fall into this category, here is how you can uninstall Grammarly.
How to Uninstall Grammarly
If you’re no longer using Grammarly and would like to uninstall it from your computer, the process is actually quite simple. All you need to do is remove the Grammarly software from your system and then delete any leftover files or folders. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do just that:
1. Open up the Control Panel on your computer and then go to “Add or Remove Programs.”
2. Find “Grammarly” in the list of installed programs and click on it.
3. Click on the “Remove” button to uninstall Grammarly from your system.
4. Once Grammarly has been uninstalled, open up Windows Explorer and go to the following folder: C:\Program Files\Grammarly\grammarly-desktop\resources\app.asar
5. Delete the “app.asar” file (this will completely remove Grammarly from your system).
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully uninstalled Grammarly from your computer.
How to Reinstall Grammarly
If for some reason you need to uninstall and then reinstall Grammarly, follow the instructions below. Please note that this will not delete your account, but it will delete your local data, including any customized settings you have made.
To uninstall Grammarly on Windows, please do the following:
1. Close all applications.
2. Launch the Control Panel by hitting the Start button and typing in “control panel” (without the quotes).
3. In the Control Panel, click on “Uninstall a program” (under Programs).
4. Find Grammarly in the list of installed programs and click on “Uninstall.”
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation.
6. Once Grammarly has been uninstalled, restart your computer.
7. To reinstall Grammarly, go to our website and download the installer from there.
How to Use Grammarly
Grammarly is a great tool for catching errors in your writing, but sometimes you may need to uninstall it. Here’s how to do it in a few simple steps.
1. Open the Grammarly app and click on the menu icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select “Settings” from the menu.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Uninstall Grammarly.”
4. Confirm that you want to uninstall by clicking “OK.”
Tips for Using Grammarly
There are a few things you should know before you uninstall Grammarly. First, you should make sure that you have the latest version of Grammarly installed. Second, you should backup your personal dictionary. Finally, you should contact customer support if you have any questions or problems.
Here are the steps to follow to uninstall Grammarly:
1. Close all applications that are using Grammarly.
2. Go to the Start menu and select Control Panel.
3. Click on “Add or Remove Programs.”
4. Select “Grammarly” from the list of programs and click “Remove.”
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the uninstallation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re having trouble using Grammarly or simply want to uninstall it, we’ve made a handy guide to help you out.
First, open the Control Panel and head to Programs and Features. Find Grammarly in the list of installed programs and click on it. Then, select “Uninstall” and follow the prompts.
If you’re still having trouble, you can always reach out to our support team for help.
We hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to uninstall Grammarly from your computer. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for using Grammarly!
If you need further assistance uninstalling Grammarly, please visit our support site.