This guide will show you how to uninstall Loom on your Mac in just a few steps.
Checkout this video:
Loom is a video recording tool that allows you to easily record your screen or webcam and share it with others in just a few clicks. It’s simple, fast, and free! But maybe you’ve decided that Loom isn’t for you, or you just don’t need it anymore. In this article, we’ll show you how to uninstall Loom on your Mac.
What is Loom?
Loom is a video recording program that allows you to record your screen and yourself simultaneously. It is available for free and for purchase on both Mac and PC. If you have decided that you no longer need Loom, here is how you can uninstall it from your computer.
Why Uninstall Loom?
There are a few different reasons you might want to uninstall Loom from your Mac. Maybe you’re trying to clear up space on your hard drive, or maybe you’re no longer using the app and want to remove it from your system. Whatever the reason, uninstalling Loom is a pretty straightforward process.
To uninstall Loom, first open the app and click on the “Preferences” button in the top-right corner of the window. In the Preferences window that appears, click on the “Uninstall” tab. You’ll see a button that says “Uninstall Loom.” Click on that button, and then confirm that you want to uninstall the app when prompted. Once you do that, Loom will be removed from your system.
How to Uninstall Loom on Mac?
It’s easy to uninstall Loom on Mac. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open the Finder and go to the Applications folder.
2. Find Loom in the folder and drag it to the trash.
3. Empty the trash to complete the uninstallation process.
Tips for Uninstalling Loom
Loom is a screen recording software that is available for free and paid. There is no built-in uninstaller in the app and it doesn’t come with any instructions on how to uninstall it. Here are some tips on how to uninstall Loom on Mac.
1. Use the Finder search to find all of the files related to Loom. To do this, open the Finder and click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. In the search bar, type in “Loom” (without the quotes) and hit enter. This should bring up a list of all of the files related to Loom on your computer.
2. Go through the list of files and delete anything that you don’t need. For example, you can delete the Loom screensaver if you don’t want it anymore.
3. Empty the Trash. Once you have deleted all of the unwanted files, you need to empty the Trash in order to completely remove them from your computer. To do this, simply Right Click on the Trash Can icon and select “Empty Trash.”
4. Restart your computer. This is not strictly necessary, but it will help to clear out any lingering files that might still be associated with Loom.
Alternatives to Loom
If you’re looking for alternatives to Loom for your Mac, there are a few different options available. One popular alternative is Camtasia, which offers similar functionality to Loom. Another option is iMovie, which is a free video editing program that comes pre-installed on all new Macs. If you’re looking for a more basic video recording program, QuickTime Player is also an option.
We hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to uninstall Loom on your Mac. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Q: How do I uninstall Loom on Mac?
A: The process is simple and involves just a few steps:
1. Close Loom if it is currently open.
2. Go to the Finder and locate the “Loom” folder in your “Applications” folder.
3. Right-click on the “Loom” folder and select “Move to Trash”.
4. You may be prompted for your administrator password – enter it and click “OK”.
5. Empty your Trash to completely remove Loom from your Mac.
If you have reached this page, it is likely because you are looking for ways to uninstall Loom on Mac. While we cannot give you a step-by-step guide on how to do this, we can provide some useful tips that may be helpful.
First and foremost, it is important to note that there is no single method of uninstalling Loom on Mac that will work for everyone. This is because every Mac is different, and the process of uninstalling Loom may vary depending on which version of the operating system you are using.
One method of uninstalling Loom on Mac that may work for some people is to drag the Loom application icon to the trash can. This will not work for everyone, however, as some people may find that they are unable to delete the icon this way.
Another method of uninstalling Loom on Mac is to use a program such as Appcleaner. This type of program will remove all traces of Loom from your computer, including preference files and caches. This is a more thorough method of uninstalling, but it may take longer than simply dragging the icon to the trash can.
If you are still having trouble uninstalling Loom on Mac, you may want to contact the customer support team for further assistance.
If you’re using a Mac, you can delete Loom by following these steps:
1. First, quit Loom by pressing ⌘ + Q.
2. Then, go to the Trash Can located on your desktop and double-click it to open.
3. Find the Loom folder inside the Trash Can and drag it to the trash icon in the Dock. Alternatively, you can right-click on the folder and select “Move to Trash.”
4. Empty the Trash Can by going to Finder > Empty Trash.