Do you want to uninstall Mackeeper? Here is a complete uninstallation guide that will help you get rid of it.
Checkout this video:
If you have Mackeeper installed on your computer, you may be wondering how to uninstall it. Mackeeper is a controversial program that is claimed to help optimize and speed up your Mac. However, many users have found that it actually slows down their computer and causes other problems. If you want to uninstall Mackeeper, there are a few different ways you can do it.
What is Mackeeper?
Mackeeper is a piece of software designed for Mac computers that promises to clean, speed up and protect your machine. However, many users have found that it actually does more harm than good, and as a result, they want to uninstall it. Here’s how you can do it.
Why do people want to uninstall Mackeeper?
There are a few reasons why people might want to uninstall Mackeeper. Some people find that it doesn’t work well with their Mac, or that it causes problems. Others simply don’t like the way it looks, or they don’t want to pay for it anymore.
If you’re having problems with Mackeeper, the first thing you should do is try to update it. Sometimes, there are updates that fix bugs or improve performance. If that doesn’t work, you can try uninstalling Mackeeper and then reinstalling it.
If you decide that you don’t want to use Mackeeper anymore, the process of uninstalling it is pretty simple. First, you need to quit the program if it’s running. Then, you can drag the Mackeeper icon to the trash can on your dock. Finally, empty the trash can and restart your computer.
How to uninstall Mackeeper?
If you want to uninstall Mackeeper, follow these steps:
1. Open the Mackeeper application.
2. Click on the “Uninstall” button.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall process.
Tips for uninstalling Mackeeper
There are a few different ways to uninstall Mackeeper depending on how it was installed in the first place. If you installed it using the Mac App Store, then you can simply go to the “Applications” section of your Mac and delete it like you would any other app. However, if you downloaded and installed it from the Mackeeper website, then the process is a little bit different.
Here are the steps to uninstall Mackeeper:
1. Go to the Finder on your Mac and open up the “Applications” folder.
2. Find the “Mackeeper” application and drag it to the trash.
3. Empty the trash.
4. Restart your computer.
How to avoid installing Mackeeper in the first place
Mackeeper is a utility software program for Apple Macintosh computers that promises to clean, optimize and secure a Mac. Despite its claims, Mackeeper is widely considered to be unnecessary bloatware that slows down a Mac and is difficult to remove. If you’ve accidentally installed Mackeeper on your computer, there are a few ways you can get rid of it.
Alternatives to Mackeeper
If you’re looking for an alternative to Mackeeper, there are a few options available. One popular option is CleanMyMac, which offers a similar set of features and tools. Another option is AppCleaner, which is a free app that can help you remove unwanted apps from your Mac.
We hope this article was helpful in showing you how to uninstall Mackeeper from your computer. If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know below.
If you have Mackeeper installed on your computer, you may be wondering how to uninstall it. Mackeeper is a piece of software that is designed to clean up your mac and make it run faster. However, many users find that it slows down their computer and causes problems. If you want to remove Mackeeper from your mac, there are a few different ways that you can do it.
One way to uninstall Mackeeper is to use the built-in uninstaller. To do this, you need to open up the program and then click on the “uninstall” button. This will launch the uninstaller and follow the instructions on screen.
Another way to uninstall Mackeeper is to use a third-party program such as AppZapper or CleanMyMac. These programs will scan through your computer and remove any files associated with Mackeeper. They will also remove any preference files that are associated with the program. After running one of these programs, you should then restart your computer to complete the uninstallation process.
If you are still having trouble removing Mackeeper from your computer, you can always contact Apple support for help.
If you want to get rid of MacKeeper for good, you need to follow these steps:
1. Quit MacKeeper. You can do this by clicking on the MacKeeper icon in the menu bar and then selecting Quit MacKeeper.
2. Remove the MacKeeper application. To do this, simply drag the MacKeeper app from your Applications folder to the Trash.
3. Delete the MacKeeper files from your system. There are two ways to do this:
– Use the Terminal: open the Terminal app and type in the following command: sudo rm -rf /Library/Application\ Support/MacKeeper Helper/
– Use a third-party file delete tool like AppZapper or CleanMyMac 3 (both paid).
4. Remove traces of MacKeeper from your web browser (if you have the Web Security feature enabled).
– In Safari, open the Preferences window and go to the Extensions tab. Select the Uninstall button next to the MacKeeper extension and then click Uninstall again in the confirmation window that appears.
– In Google Chrome, open Chrome’s main menu and select Settings. Click on Extensions in the left sidebar and then find Mackeeper Web Security in the list of extensions. Click on the trash can icon next to it and then click Remove in the confirmation window that appears. Finally, restart Chrome for changes to take effect.