Looking to uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
Minecraft is a popular game that is often installed on Windows 10 computers. However, there may come a time when you need to uninstall the game. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
What You Will Need
In order to uninstall Minecraft Windows 10, you will need the following:
-A computer with Windows 10 installed
-The Minecraft Windows 10 edition game
-An internet connection
The process is simple and can be done in a few minutes. Here is a step by step guide on how to uninstall Minecraft Windows 10:
1) On your computer, open the Control Panel.
2) Look for the program called “Minecraft Windows 10 Edition” and click on it.
3) Click on the “Uninstall” button.
4) Confirm that you want to uninstall the program by clicking on the “Uninstall” button again.
5) Follow the prompts and wait for the uninstallation process to finish.
There are two ways to uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. The first is to use the uninstaller program that should have come with your game. If you can’t find this, then you can use the steps below to remove the game manually.
1) Open up the start menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard, or clicking the start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
2) Type “add or remove programs” into the search bar and press enter.
3) Find Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4) Click the “uninstall” button and follow any prompts that appear.
5) Once Minecraft has been uninstalled, you can delete any leftover files by opening up File Explorer and going to this path: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe.
6) Delete the entire “MinecraftUWP” folder and then restart your computer.
Deleting Minecraft Files
To uninstall Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC, you’ll need to delete the Minecraft files from your system. You can do this by opening the Windows File Explorer and navigating to the following location:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[Unique Mozilla Profile ID]\minecraft
Once you’re in the correct folder, simply delete the “minecraft” folder and all of its contents. This will remove Minecraft from your computer.
We hope that this article helped you uninstall Minecraft Windows 10. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the section below.