This guide will show you how to uninstall Native Instruments software and drivers from your Windows or Mac computer.
Checkout this video:
Why would you want to uninstall Native Instruments?
We’re sorry to see you go! There are a few reasons you might want to uninstall Native Instruments software from your computer. Maybe you’re trying to free up some space on your hard drive, or maybe you’re having technical difficulties and need to start from scratch. Whatever the reason, we’ll show you how to uninstall Native Instruments software in just a few steps.
First, make sure that all of your NI products are closed. You can then go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Find the Native Instruments program that you want to uninstall in the list and click “Remove” or “Uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
If you’re still having trouble, you can try using a third-party software uninstaller. We recommend using IOBit Uninstaller, which is available for free online. Just download and install IOBit Uninstaller, run it, and find Native Instruments in the list of programs. Click “Uninstall” and follow the prompts to complete the process.
We hope this guide was helpful! If you have any other questions about uninstalling Native Instruments products, feel free to contact our support team for assistance.
How to uninstall Native Instruments using the Windows Control Panel
If you need to uninstall Native Instruments software from your Windows computer, you can do so using the Windows Control Panel. To do this:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Click on “Add or Remove Programs.”
3. Find the entry for the Native Instruments software you want to uninstall in the list of installed programs, and click on it.
4. Click on the “Remove” or “Uninstall” button for that program.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
How to uninstall Native Instruments using the MacOS Finder
If you want to uninstall Native Instruments software from your Mac computer, there are two ways you can do this. You can either use the MacOS Finder or the Native Instruments Controller Editor application.
Using the MacOS Finder:
1. Open the Finder application.
2. Click on the “Applications” folder in the sidebar.
3. Find the Native Instruments application that you want to uninstall in the list of applications.
4. Right-click (or Control-click) on the application and choose “Move to Trash” from the menu that appears.
5. Empty the Trash to complete the uninstallation process.
Using The Native Instruments Controller Editor:
1. Open the Native Instruments Controller Editor application.
2. Click on “Preferences” in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
3. Click on “Application Settings” in the Preferences window that appears.
4. In the Application Settings window, click on “Uninstall” next to the name of the Native Instruments application that you want to uninstall.
5. A confirmation window will appear — click on “Uninstall” again to confirm and begin the uninstallation process.”
How to uninstall Native Instruments using the NI Service Center
The NI Service Center is a handy tool that can be used to uninstall Native Instruments software from your computer. To use the NI Service Center, simply follow these steps:
1. Download and install the latest version of the NI Service Center from the Native Instruments website.
2. Launch the NI Service Center and click on the “Uninstall” tab.
3. Select the Native Instruments software that you want to uninstall and click on the “Uninstall” button.
4. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the uninstallation process.
How to uninstall Native Instruments using third-party software
Third-party software can be used to uninstall Native Instruments from your computer. This software can be found online and is often free to download. Once downloaded, follow the instructions below to uninstall Native Instruments.
1. Open the third-party software and select “Native Instruments” from the list of installed programs.
2. Click “Uninstall” and follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
Things to keep in mind when uninstalling Native Instruments
When uninstalling Native Instruments software, it is important to first check the manufacturer’s website for any specific instructions. In most cases, however, the process is relatively straightforward.
First, make sure that all related software is closed. This includes any DAWs or other audio applications, as well as any other Native Instruments products that are running in the background. Once everything is closed, open the Control Panel on your computer and select “Add or Remove Programs.”
Locate the Native Instruments product you wish to uninstall in the list and click “Remove” or “Uninstall.” If you are prompted to do so, restart your computer. Once the uninstall process is complete, you can delete the remaining files manually by going to the following location:
C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\
Finally, empty your Recycle Bin and restart your computer once again. Your Native Instruments software should now be completely uninstalled!
How to reinstall Native Instruments
Reinstalling your Native Instruments software can be helpful if you are experiencing technical issues, or if you want to reset your software to its original state. To reinstall your software, please follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the software from your computer using the Add/Remove Programs feature in Windows, or by drag-and-dropping the application into the Trash on a Mac.
2. Download the latest version of the software from our website.
3. Install the software on your computer following the instructions in the installer.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch the software and enter your license information to activate it.
How to troubleshoot problems with uninstalling Native Instruments
If you’re having trouble uninstalling Native Instruments software from your computer, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
First, make sure you’re logged in as an administrator on your computer. Then, try restarting your computer and running the uninstaller again. If that doesn’t work, try using a different user account on your computer to see if that has any effect.
If you’re still having trouble, your next step should be to contact Native Instruments customer support for help.
How to contact Native Instruments customer support
If you need to uninstall Native Instruments software from your computer, the best and most reliable way to do so is to contact the company’s customer support desk. Customer service will be able to provide you with specific instructions on how to properly uninstall the program from your system.
We hope this article was helpful in showing you how to uninstall Native Instruments software from your computer. If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know in the section below. Thanks for reading!