Learn how to uninstall USB Loader GX in order to clear up space on your Wii’s SD card or to remove the program from your system entirely.
Checkout this video:
USB Loader GX is a program that allows you to load games from a USB storage device. If you no longer want to use this program, you can uninstall it from your Wii system. This process will remove all files associated with USB Loader GX, so make sure you have backup copies of any files you want to keep before proceeding.
What is USB Loader GX?
USB Loader GX is a USB loader for Wii that allows you to load games from a USB storage device. It is one of the most popular USB loaders for Wii. If you want to uninstall USB Loader GX, follow the instructions below.
1. Start USB Loader GX
2. Select “WAD Manager” from the main menu
3. Find and select “uninstall_usbloader_gx” from the list of WAD files
4. Press A to install the WAD file
5. Press B to return to the main menu
6. Exit USB Loader GX
Why Would You Want to Uninstall USB Loader GX?
There are a few reasons why you might want to uninstall USB Loader GX. Maybe you’re no longer using a Wii, or maybe you just want to try a different USB loader. Whatever your reason, uninstalling USB Loader GX is easy. Just follow the steps below.
How to Uninstall USB Loader GX
If you’re using the USB Loader GX application to load games from a USB device, you may want to uninstall it at some point. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the USB Loader GX application.
2. Select the “Tools” option from the main menu.
3. Select the “Uninstall USB Loader GX” option.
4. Confirm that you want to uninstall by selecting “Yes”.
We hope this guide was helpful in uninstalling USB Loader GX from your Wii. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section below.