Wave Browser is a web browser that is installed on Windows 10 computers by default. If you don’t use it and want to uninstall it, here’s how.
Checkout this video:
If you’re using Windows 10, you might be wondering how to uninstall the Wave Browser. Wave Browser is a web browser developed by Microsoft for use on the Windows operating system. While it’s not as popular as some of the other browsers out there, it does have its fans. If you’re no longer using Wave Browser and want to get rid of it, here’s a quick guide on how to do so.
What is Wave Browser?
Wave Browser is a free web browser for Windows 10. It is based on the Chromium open source project and offers a fast,secure and private browsing experience. You can download Wave Browser from the Microsoft Store.
If you no longer want to use Wave Browser, you can uninstall it from your computer. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Under “Apps & features,” find and click Wave Browser.
4. Click the Uninstall button.
5 Australian students protest climate inactiony
Why Would You Want to Uninstall Wave Browser?
If you’re not using the Wave Browser on Windows 10, you may want to uninstall it to free up some space. The browser takes up quite a bit of storage, and it’s not necessary if you don’t use it. In this article, we’ll show you how to uninstall the Wave Browser on Windows 10.
How to Uninstall Wave Browser on Windows 10
If you’re having problems with Wave Browser, or you just don’t want to use it anymore, you can uninstall it from your Windows 10 computer. Here’s how:
1. Open the Start menu and click on “Settings.”
2. In the Settings window, click on “System.”
3. In the System settings window, click on “Apps & features.”
4. In the Apps & features window, find Wave Browser in the list of installed apps and click on it.
5. Click on the “Uninstall” button.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, click on “Uninstall” again to confirm that you want to uninstall Wave Browser.
We hope this guide has been helpful in showing you how to uninstall the Wave Browser on Windows 10. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team.